Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nicole's Nickels

I have been working on many different ways to make money at home on the internet. Writing articles on eHow, monetizing my blogs with ads by Chitika, doing online surveys at Opinion Outpost, https://www.opinionoutpost.com/index.php All of these are generating a small amount of cash income for me. But I keep doing more research, trying to increase my passive income. I have been a Swagbucks follower for several months now and find it an exciting way to earn gift cards while searching the internet. To me that is a no brainer, after all, I am daily doing searches on the internet, why not take advantage of a site that will pay me for doing that. Now Swagbucks aren't actual cash, but you can trade them in for what I think is the best bargain on the site, free gift cards. They offer cards from sites like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, PayPal, ITunes, and so many others... http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-list&id=17 There are so many other ways though I am learning about how to increase your passive earning.Watching the You Tube video below is an inspirational experience for me, and I hope to my many other visitors to my site. Take the time to watch and learn how Nicole in Florida is making the most out of increasing her monthly cash inflow using resources she has discovered and is using on the internet. Stop by and visit her blog at 
http://www.nicolesnickels.com/
If you haven't yet signed up for Swagbucks, visit my link on this page to take you to the sign up page...




Enjoy the video below as Nicole tells her story...



No comments:

Post a Comment