Thursday, December 10, 2009

PineCone Research



I was finally sent and invitation to join PineCone Research  this morning. So now I am a member of 3 online survey sites. Like writing articles for eHow, the more you have the better your chances are of making more money. I am now up to $ 26.00 at Opinion Outpost. I got a survey yesterday evening that was worth 45 points. Will I get rich doing surveys at home? I may not be able to pay my mortgage anytime soon, but making a little extra money that you can spend on a nice evening out with your spouse, or to put in the gas tank is always a help. Between my earnings at eHow and Bukisa, which is truly passive income, and now the survey sites, I am now earning close to $30 dollars a month.
We need to remember, that nothing comes to us for free. Daily I am receiving new followers on my Twitter account promising me incomes beyond my wildest dreams. My junk mail is filled with the same offers.
Yes you can make money on the internet, but it won't happen by magic and it won't happen by signing up with all of the "scam" sites promising quick riches with the click of the mouse.
Writing articles takes work, taking 20 minute surveys takes work, but I can promise you that it will also bring you money, real money that you will find deposited into your bank account from PayPal, or checks that magically appear in your mail box at home from time to time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I used to do opinion surveys for SendEarnings.com and they would pay $1.00 per survey each day. I generally made $25-30 dollars a month and they did pay when you requested money. But they changed their pay to .50 cents per survey and I lost interest. It was fun to do for extra money at the time but now I make much more from eHow and other sites.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete