Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Opinion Outpost

I started doing surveys online for a company called   Opinion Outpost since October 2009. I have been very pleased with their site and the number of surveys they send to me,  39 in all since I first started. You don't always qualify for the surveys, which is to be expected. The companies they work with are usually looking for a specific person that fits their criteria, either in locality or in their field of work. Usually the surveys only take 20 minutes to complete and the average payout is 20 points. For 10 opinion points you are payed a dollar, so most surveys are worth 2 dollars. I have seen some that pay out 25 points and some as high as 40 points.
So far I have made 215 points which comes out to $21.50, which I can redeem either towards an Amazon gift card (which you get instantly via email) or I can request a check which will be mailed to my house. (which takes 3 to 4 weeks)
Opinion Outpost is free to join, and most of their surveys are interesting and thought provoking.
There are many other survey sites to be found on the internet,  PineCone Research https://www.pineconeresearch.com/about.HTM seems to be very elusive. I signed up for doing surveys with them many months ago and so far haven't heard anything from them.
I am just getting started with Synovate https://www.globalopinionpanels.com/home... I haven't done any surveys with them yet, but will let you know how it works out. They also do product reviews, sending you products to try in the mail and then you have to rate them. That sounds like it might be fun and a neat way to get introduced to new products coming out.
I will rate them when I learn more about them.  For now, Opinion Outpost gets 5*s for their surveys and customer service. It's a great way to make a few extra dollars while on the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment